Anonymous

Don't you hate white people who don't act white?

White people I despise... Eminem, Joe Biden, Vanilla Ice, Rosie Odonnell.. basically any white folks wearing Jamaican gear or acting like a clownish hip-hop star.

White folks are like..Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Sarah Palin.

I like my white people white..I wish whites would stop trying to act like their something their not

Favorite Answer

Joe Biden acts like a hip hop star?

Most of what people perceive as acting like a "race" is just socially constructed nonsense. We buy into a bunch of bullsh*t fed to us by the media that tells us "White people act this way" or "Black people act this way". Most of it is just class system anyway. When you are from poor areas, you act a certain way. When you are from wealthier areas, you tend to act a certain way.

Are the upper middle class Black people acting "White"? Are the poor White people who grew up in the ghettos and trailer parks acting "Black"? No. It is because the media portrays acting poor as "Black" and acting wealthy or financially comfortable as "White". It is all bullsh*t. It is a conspiracy.

Source(s): Wake up people! All of these divisions are just grand mind f*cks for people who make a buck off of watching us all at each others' throats!

LOL. Well if acting "white" you mean not acting like a thug, then yes I agree with you. Following that line of logic, I also like black people who "act white." The bottom line is I dislike anyone who acts like a low-class piece of garbage, regardless of color. Eminem and Chris Brown for instance are both equally worthless.

I don't think anybody's race is suppose to act a certain way. I just don't like the idea that "acting black" means to act like a clown.

You're stereotyping white people. They don't all have to act the same, just as African Americans all don't have to act the same.

Source(s): babeguhh♥

People should not have to act on what is shown on the outside but they should act however the feel on the inside.

You like Sarah Palin!!! Why?

I don't hate anyone except ignorant people like you. There's no "white" way to act, no "black" way, so your point is invalid. Grow up..

No, it doesn't bother me as long as they know the struggle.

Becky (Buck wild)from Flavor Flav was hella funny.

http://images.buddytv.com/articles/charm-school/im...

Not too much going for her in the looks department. Nice chest.

there's no such thing as acting black, white, etc. people should act how they feel like acting without others judging them.

have a nice day.

• Lee

I dislike people who aren't decent and respectful of each other.