Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

What would you label me???? (read description)?

I don't personally label myself but I just want to see what people would label me

if that makes sense!(probably doesn't)

Southpark is the best program ever

I listen to ACDA, Paramore, Arctic monkeys, Kings of leon, Breathe carolina, Cobra Starship, Guns and roses, Escape the fate,3OH!3, You me at Six, All time low, All ameircan rejects, The kooks. Razorlight, Hollywood undead, Bloodhound Gang, Black veil Brides, Bring me to the horizon, Bon Jovi, Tinie Tempah, Blondie, Killers, Rihanna, Kesha, We are the in crowd, Lady Gaga, Jessie J, Vampire weekend, Katy Perry, metro station, Blink182 , radiohead, bruno mars, millionaires, Mcfly,muse, my chemical romance and ludo

80% of my wardrobe are skirts and dresses

Converse are my favorite shoes

My favorite actors are Adam sandler, Ben stiler, Vince Vogh, Kevin James (sorry for the bad spelling)

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER

I love watching fashion video's on youtube

( for girls/guys who watch beauty guru's I don't like Juicystar07 but I like AllthatGlitters21)

Oh cool you have a channel

I'll subscribe :)

Favorite Answer

You sound like someone I could hang out with. Very cool and down to earth. Label... maybe a coolster? Lol

• linnea

There are no flaws. a million.) whilst there is opposition, the superb win. you do no longer assume the Cleveland Browns are going to be the excellent Bowl champs next 12 months, do you? If a cheetah is chasing a gazelle, the gazelle is going to be eaten. this is survival of the fittest. 2.) you would be able to desire to be alive to reproduce. lifeless animals have not got toddlers. The greater "greater healthful" you're, the longer you nevertheless exist, the greater toddlers you have. Then, the competition is examined on the recent offspring. basically the main "greater healthful" offspring proceed to exist. 3.) there is version. you're distinctive, yet comparable on your mom and dad. You share their genes, yet you at the instant are not the comparable as them. this is the comparable for all animals. version is considerable simply by fact it exhibits that we DO replace over the years. think of cavemen, with their super forheads, or despite you think of them to be. they do no longer probably look like us. That wasn't too previously, whilst in comparison with the billions of years existence has existed. If we've already replaced interior the particularly short quantity of time (hundreds of hundreds of years), why won't be able to we alter over billions or thousands and thousands of years? In yet another hundred thousand years, anybody is going to speak approximately how bushy and brute looking we've been. 4.) Mutations exist. this is shown, noted, each thing. some mutations are undemanding. This introduces new genes into the gene pool. Evolution is often considered as being pushed by some rigidity, or something. it is not. this is purely what happens. There are winners and losers, and if the effects of prevailing is the passing of genes, opposition to proceed to exist receives greater good each era. by the way, people do no longer compete to proceed to exist, so we're not in contact in organic decision. there isn't any "rule", it fairly is unlike we could desire to enforce organic decision. many human beings have faith this for some reason.

• almost normal ha idk i looooveeee allthatglitter21 blair tries to hard... :p ha

Source(s): check me out too lol LissCanDoMakeup