What would you label me???? (read description)?

I don't personally label myself but I just want to see what people would label me if that makes sense!(probably doesn't) Southpark is the best program ever I listen to ACDA, Paramore, Arctic monkeys, Kings of leon, Breathe carolina, Cobra Starship, Guns and roses, Escape the fate,3OH!3, You me at Six,... show more I don't personally label myself but I just want to see what people would label me
if that makes sense!(probably doesn't)

Southpark is the best program ever
I listen to ACDA, Paramore, Arctic monkeys, Kings of leon, Breathe carolina, Cobra Starship, Guns and roses, Escape the fate,3OH!3, You me at Six, All time low, All ameircan rejects, The kooks. Razorlight, Hollywood undead, Bloodhound Gang, Black veil Brides, Bring me to the horizon, Bon Jovi, Tinie Tempah, Blondie, Killers, Rihanna, Kesha, We are the in crowd, Lady Gaga, Jessie J, Vampire weekend, Katy Perry, metro station, Blink182 , radiohead, bruno mars, millionaires, Mcfly,muse, my chemical romance and ludo

80% of my wardrobe are skirts and dresses
Converse are my favorite shoes
My favorite actors are Adam sandler, Ben stiler, Vince Vogh, Kevin James (sorry for the bad spelling)
I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER
I love watching fashion video's on youtube
( for girls/guys who watch beauty guru's I don't like Juicystar07 but I like AllthatGlitters21)
Update: Oh cool you have a channel
I'll subscribe :)
3 answers 3