Question on Picture Framing...?

I am a teen girl and I recently received a picture of Bon Jovi for Christmas... I'd like to frame it, and I was looking for a few cool ideas for frames. Any suggestions? heres an example on what I'm tlaking about: Like maybe get a frame that's a little bigger and center the picture, and put stuff... show more I am a teen girl and I recently received a picture of Bon Jovi for Christmas... I'd like to frame it, and I was looking for a few cool ideas for frames. Any suggestions?

heres an example on what I'm tlaking about: Like maybe get a frame that's a little bigger and center the picture, and put stuff around it.. hopefully you know what I'm talking about.

It's an 8 x 10 picture, and I know there are many cool ideas for picture frames....just curious. Also, I am not going to make the frame, but buy one and maybe decorate it.

P.S. No rude comments, please.