Making Coupon Book for Boyfriend. Need some Coupon suggestions!?

I'm making a coupon book for my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary. I want about 50 coupons he can redeem. I already have 33 made. They can be anything(cute, sexual, romantic, dates, etc.) However, I'm not very comfortable having one for a strip tease or lap dance(just because I'd feel silly doing them) We do not live together, and I get to see him basically one weekend visit per month.(so I can't make one for household chores) We're both 20, if for some reason you need a age. Thanks in advance! The coupons I already have made are:

-Breakfast in bed

-One Free Breakfast(I pay at restaurant of his choice)

-One Free Lunch(I pay at restaurant of his choice)

-One Free Dinner(I pay at restaurant of his choice)

-Back Massage

-Foot Massage

-One Free Movie Date(i pay for the tickets, soda, popcorn)

-One Free Ice Cream Date(i pay for ice cream)

-Fantasy of choice(excluding anal or threesome)

-One Free Gift(under $50, if he sees something he wants but its not his bday/anniversay/holiday I'll buy it for him)

-One Free Personally Made Item(I personally make him something- a pillow, mixed cd, photo album, drawing, etc.)

-One Free Cuddle Session

-One Free Bowling Date(I pay for a game of bowling and shoe rental)

-One Free Ice Skating Date(I pay for skate rental/skating cost)

-One Free Homemade meal

-One Free Homemade dessert

-Watch a sporting event with no complaining(i watch whatever sporting event he wants- either live game, or on tv and i don't complain)

-One Free Argument to be Ended- No Matter Whose Right

-Dress Me For a Day(he can dress me however he wants)

-Dress Me For a Night(he can dress me however he wants)

-One Free Slow Dance to Song of His Choice

-One Free Playing With Hair Session

-One Free Kiss

-One Free Hug

-Date of Your Choice(He gets to pick what we do for the day/night)

-Free Car Wash(I personally will wash his car)

-Unlimited Kisses for 24 hrs

-Unlimited Hugs for 24 hrs

-One Free HJ

-One Free BJ

-One Free Being Right(Even when he's wrong)

-One Free Homemade Sandwich

-Coupon of His Choice(he gets to have a 2nd coupon for whichever previous coupon he liked best)

Favorite Answer

Aww i think this is so sweet and I'm sure he will love it! A lot of the things on your list are about pampering him (which he will love!!) but maybe you could add some mutual things you could do together that maybe you wouldn't think to do. For example,

1. You could revisit your "special place" which could be the location of your first date, where you first told each other you loved one another, or even just a place you feel is of importance to you.

2. You could pack up a picnic and go into the woods! Or if you're not a outdoorsy girl, a picnic somewhere outside. You could go hiking afterwards or do whatever you want but adventure can be really sexy!

3. You could have a "movie night", where you let him pick out the movies and watch them at home, snuggled up on the couch. Yes I'm sorry if he picks out really stupid movies!! hehe :) Apparently not a lot of guys like The Notebook...Unfortunate. This is similar to your idea of going to the movies together but it's a more romantic time for you two to be alone.

4. Relive your first kiss. That timid sweet hesitant 1st time:)

5. Take a shower together...this gets pretty heated. (see what I did there?) :)

6.You could always go to the park! I went once and attempted to use the tire swing and I broke it accidently and all the little kids charged me! But...it's still fun to do what you did when you were five.

I'm not sure how old you are so some of my suggestions might be different than what you had in mind but I hope I helped create maybe some suggestions for the 11 more. :)

Oh and I really like some of your ideas too! Like the free on being right one..(haha he wishes!) and the slow dance...ice skating, personally made items. These are really cute and creative ideas! He's probably head over heels for you. (You probably already know that though) :)

Good Luck!!

Coupon Book For Boyfriend

Boyfriend Coupons

Not all of the coupons need to be different from each other. I vote for mixing in here and there a few more Free BJ's and 2 or 3 more Fantasy of choice coupons. Men LOVE those the most anyways.

Source(s): Personal experience and I know what I like best

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm making a coupon book for my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary. I want about 50 coupons he can redeem. I already have 33 made. They can be anything(cute, sexual, romantic, dates, etc.) However, I'm not very comfortable having one for a strip tease or lap dance(just because I'd...

Source(s): making coupon book boyfriend coupon suggestions: https://tinyurl.im/dEuy6

making coupon book boyfriend coupon suggestions

Couples Coupons For Him

that's a really cool idea.

you could have a guys night in on a game night where you will play waitress.

Sweetie,include the lap dance and striptease. While you may feel silly,he'll love you all the more for trying. And if he doesn't want that Bowling Date let me know. I'll go bowling with you any time.

wow if you break up with him please look me up. he will love it.