Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 10 years ago

When.. How.. If Ur very understanding read this please ?

Ok I've been all over yahoo asking if I should tell my mom and things like that.... If u don't know what I'm talking about... Ok-> 3 months ago I did something illegal for 4 weeks but I got scared and disgusted and I wasn't really thinking when I PUT MY CELL PHONE NUMBER ON A WEBSITE THAT I CANT EVEN REMEMBER IT'S NAME AND asked to sex.... I only sent like 3 pictures and they were copy and pasted off of porn sites... And now months later after u quit doin it... I havent told my momm and I get illegal texts every day! I hate my self so much that ive been trying to commit suicide because I put my family in danger so here comes my questions 1.HOW SHOULD I TELL HER? yesterday I had her all to my self but she was so happy I couldn't do it.. She bought us a fish and she was very happy and she hates people how do obnoxious, or illegal things things so she's gonna hate me!! SHOULD I TELL HER WHEN SHE'S HAPP OR MAD OR JUST OUT OF THE BLUE THROUGH A TEXT ON THE PHONE? And 2.WHAT SHOULD I SAY??!!!!! lie or the truth if truth what do I say so she dosent go on the website and see the horrible dirty things I put?!!!! 3.IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER ANY OF THESE CAN YOU JUST TELL ME AM I A BAD PERSON? DOSE IT REALLY MEAN I HATE MY FAMILY IF I PUT THE IN DANGER!!???? Oh and 4. If I get this straitened out and my number changed.. My numbers still out there so dose that mean people can still come to our house?!

THANK YOU!! IM 12btw

Favorite Answer

Sorry to hear about this.

You need to tell your Mom.

If you have a hard time ?

Print out this page and give it to her.

Good Luck.

Peace.

WOW!!!...your best bet is to come clean and tell your parents about what you did (after all you all might be in danger) + better to tell her then for her to find out on her own. you practically answered your own question in a way, you said it yourself "i wasn't thinking".

Wow okay, I'm an understanding person but you're 12 and you did this?! How the hell do you even have access to site's like that?!

STOP TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE. IT IS SUCH A SELFISH ACT AND IN YOUR CASE, OVER A POINTLESS SUBJECT. This is, in no way, something to try and kill yourself over.

If you feel you really want to tell your mum, do it face to face and just explain that you know it was wrong and you've already quit. If you really can't tell your mum, just change your number, they can't find out where you live just by your phone number!

i am SPEECHLESS!

Source(s): my own opinion!