TEENS: at what age did you have your first serious relationship?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd say it was in eighth grade, I was 13 and it lasted eleven months. But I had two long relationships before that, one in sixth one in seventh but idk i just don't consider them serious even thought they were pretty long... but now i'm 15 and I've been with my boyfriend for a year in two days :)

• 10 years ago

• 10 years ago

• 10 years ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • >:(
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

It started at age 15, and it's still going on.

2 1/2 years later:)

• 10 years ago

When I was 18, almost 19, and now I'm happily engaged to the same man and I'm 21. I really don't think you can have a SERIOUS relationship before you're 14, and even then, that's pushing it.

:)

• 10 years ago

I'm in my first serious relationship, 7 months right now, and I"m 17.

• Ryan
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

It started about a month before my 14th birthday. I know most serious relationships don't happen at 13 but we were together nearly a year so I think it counts lol

• 4 years ago

relies upon on the adulthood factor of both human beings. i began masturbating at 11, yet became soooo no longer waiting for sex. I lost my virginity at 18 and became better than waiting. i imagine if someone could nicely be responsible sufficient to have a baby then they're waiting for sex reason no variety of birth control besides sterilization and abstinence is 100%.

• 10 years ago

Although I'm 16 now and I like the relationship I'm in way better :]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.