Are all feminists on Yahoo, achieving nothing but 4 points?

I rarely see feminists in real life doing anything (theres nothing to do really, I guess)

But on Yahoo there are many - achieving nothing but 4 points by skipping real discussions and waiting on a rape joke etc. to answer with some one liner they think is clever.

What else do you achieve by that? That's what I'm wondering.. like "yeah I really showed him this time" ?

Waiting FOR some joke..

NOOO... I'm not talking about saying "4 points"... I'm talking about their one liners like saying "you moron"-ish

Favorite Answer

Yay! 4 points! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

At least as long as they are on here making stupid comments, they're not wreaking havoc in real life. What have feminists managed to do for the last 30 years or so? Destroyed the family, made women feel like victims, emasculated men, and turned every scenario imaginable into rape. Personally, I prefer them on here saying "you moron."

So this feminist goes into Iran and is used to seeing the women walk behind the men.....she's back in Iran after 2 years and see that women are now walking in front of the men....she ask's her guide...Why has this changed all of a sudden...her guide replies "land mines"

• ?

Always remember: "Flat Flip Flies Straight".

Oh and thanx for the 4 points.

lol i wouldn't say all of them are waiting for those so called rape jokes as you say but maybe some of them are, hard to tell whose who on Yahoo but that's their business and i try not to get into all of that.

"I rarely see feminists in real life doing anything (theres nothing to do really, I guess)"

Oh yeah, totally-

women's health advocates, educators, activists, women's shelters coordinators, legislators, world leaders- they do nothing.

Are you by chance an ostrich?

Ok so a drunk goes into a bar. The bartender tosses him out as he is too drunk. The drunk walks back into the bar. Again, the bartender throws him out for being too drunk. Again the drunk walks into the bar. The bartender is just about the throw him out when the drunk looks at him and says, "How many bars do you own, anyway?"

Damn! I just got a serious case of deja vu!

yay four points!

I did it, too. :O