1. Has it hit you yet that we're ending another decade?
A decade is a ten-year period. Most people count decades as beginning in years that end in zero, not one. However, every second some 10-year period ends and another begins. Calendar dates are arbitrary, there's nothing special about them.
2. What are your New Year's resolutions?
If I'm going to try to change, I try to change. I don't make a special effort to change starting on New Year's day.
3. What do you think fashion will be like in the 20-teens?
I don't know much about fashion.
4. Do you think technology will advance a lot?
About as much as it has in the past ten years.
5. By the end of this decade, where do you think you will be? Married? Children?
I am married, I am not going to have children, and it's possible that in ten years I'll be dead.
6. What are you doing for New Year's?
New Year's Eve we're going out for a special holiday dinner at an Indian restaurant.
7. What will be the biggest change for you in 2011?
In 2011 (around April or May) my weight will drop to under 200 pounds, something that hasn't happened since around 1987.
8. What do you hope will happen by 2012?
A series of remarkable breakthroughs in artificial intelligence. I don't think it'll happen, but I hope it will.
9. Do you believe in the world ending in 2012?
The end of the world has been predicted hundreds of times in the past and all throughout history. So far, every one of those predictions has been dead wrong. This one is no different.