Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Which actor do you prefer, Matt Damon or Leonardo DiCaprio?

I think this has been asked before, but I don't care.. I used to love DiCaprio, but I brought The Bourne series a couple says ago.. I'm really loving Matt Damon.. He's real intense on Entourage too.

Who do you think is the better actor

BQ: Who's had the better career so far?

BQ2: Who do you think would win in a fight?

Have you seen this? Maybe for my laziness and unwillingness to look it up, I still have no idea if it's real or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnjOUw6hgfo

Youtube thumbnail

Matt Damon wasn't in The Outsiders..

• Donny
    Favorite Answer

Is Entourage any good? i've never seen it.

Both actors are in my top 10, but I think Damon is one spot ahead of Dicaprio. (not to sound like you-know-who lol)

I think Damon has more good movies, but Dicaprio has the better acting ability.

BQ- Matt Damon has more good movies I think

BQ2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k8Qs4A9Z3I

Youtube thumbnail

just counted

Damon- 18 good movies

Dicaprio- 13

If it was lets say 3 years ago I would have picked Dicaprio but in the past 3 years I have seen so many good Matt Damon films like The Bourne Trilogy, Ocean's Trilogy etc that I prefer him now.

So I think Matt Damon is a better actor now.

BQ-

I would say Matt Damon. I can't explain why but I think he has the edge over Dicaprio.

BQ2-

Matt Damon probably.

DiCaprio by a LITTLE bit

BQ: Probably DiCaprio. He's been great ever since he was young.

BQ2: Damon lol. I say Damon because of his character in GWH.

Yes I've seen that video. I think it's fake lol. But it's hilarious how he ends every show like, "Sorry to Matt Damon, we've run out of time!"

• Leonardo Dicaprio, he's my favourite actor

i haven't really seen many of matt damon's movies the only ones i have seen is the one where him and his brother are joined together and the departed (which leo was also in, awesome movie!!)

i've only seen bits and pieces of the bourne series, we have them on dvd but i havent actually sat down to watch it ive just seen 5min here and there

In my opinion leo is the better actor

BQ: Leonardo

BQ2 : matt,,,haha i dont see leo as a fighter

Matt Damon hands down.

I'll choose Leonardo DiCaprio, Inception and Shutter Island were great movies. Sometimes I find Matt lacks the emotion with his character.

Dicaprio is the better actor, best in this generation in fact.

BQ: Dicaprio, but its very close

BQ2: Damon

• The only movie that I've seen with Matt Damon was The Outsides, and his acting was terrible in it. So I have to choose Dicaprio, but I bet Damon is just as good.

B1.)Dicaprio

B2.)Damon

why *****? why did you have to choose between my 2 fav actors :( haahaha its veryyy difficult... but sorry matt even tho I LOVE YOU Leonardo has beeen in my hearts since forevaahh;) so Leo FTW!

If you are looking for any movie, cartoon and TV series, you can not do without a good website with movies. I use this site is very time consuming and very happy with it. If you are interested in this huge site, with its huge collection of movie then you direct route to Rollyy.com