First arguement with boyfriend! im so upset please help?

Ok so weve only been together since the 12th november. I was out with him tuesday n darts was on all day n he wouldnt miss it id to watch it for hours and I hate it! He even said to me "no kissing while darts is on". Then yesterday he asked if I was comin out but darts would be on, so I said I hate... show more Ok so weve only been together since the 12th november.

I was out with him tuesday n darts was on all day n he wouldnt miss it id to watch it for hours and I hate it! He even said to me "no kissing while darts is on". Then yesterday he asked if I was comin out but darts would be on, so I said I hate darts etc il come out a few hrs later. So he said "do u want me just to give ya a shout next tues when its over?" n I was like no I couldnt do without you a week.. He didnt reply. So I didnt text him til 5hrs later an asked could he get me in 30mins n didnt get a reply rang him n his phone was off, so got into my jammies nal went on facebook n he was online said the phone was off cus him mum was annoying him, so I said il jus see u tomorro then its abit late tonite (said that cus by the time I got ready and all it would be late) so he said ok.

This morn I text he said he would get me at 5 n drop me home at 7 (thats the 2hr break in the darts) I said ok thatl do. He then text sayin he has to go somewhere at 5 he wil just see me tomorrow, I was like no il just watch the darts with u later, he said "no my mate wil be there hes watchin it with me all u do is whinge thru it n complain ur bored, u must just be bored today cus I asked u to come out yesterday n u didnt" ..so I txt bk explaining myself etc and he said I was childish I could have been out last nite if I wasnt huffing bout darts. So I text sayin "im sorry I shouldnt have complained about darts, can we drop this? Il come round before 5 u can drop me off when ur going out I need a hug im all upset" ..he said "no im going for a sleep now til 5, il see you tomorrow it was your own fault for huffin about darts. Didnt think ud start this whinging crap so early in the realationship, if I cant watch tv you should find someone else"

Ive been sitting here crying for this last hour :'( just want a hug from him n this arguing to end its only stupid darts like! Just so upset :'( what should I say when he texts??