Anonymous

Can I achieve my goal of becoming a brain surgeon?

Ok as if right now I'm in continuation school by where I live because I didnt do so good in my high school. I'm in 11th grade btw. Ok my plan is that I finish my high school asap because we go on contracts, so we can finish as fast or as low as we want. I was thinking that I finish my contracts and when I have a enough credits I can transfer to my local college prep school and hopefully get accepted to a good college/university. I heard you have to get into a top university/college and the college prep school you have to get accepted into a four year college in order to graduate, so I think that will help me. I've always wanted to help people in need and I love to study on how the brain works so I'm positive that becoming a brain surgeon is the best career field for me. I hear that you have to go to school for nearly 20 years to become one. Do you guys think I can achieve my dream if I put my mind to it? Btw I have 47 credits (yes I know it's way to little) and I'm a junior in high school.

Favorite Answer

if you are determined to become a brain surgeon then you will find a way to achieve that dream. Even if it takes a little longer to reach that goal you will not give up until you have that goal in hand. YES you can do it!!!

if there is a will there is a way .iam a nerology doctor .not important 2 study 20or 30 years iam a uae national .i have 25 years of expriens.i suggest u make ur self perfect things change.if u want any help ian there 4 u.couple of my friends r brain specialist