What are some free games I can download for a Macbook?

I have a stock Macbook (2 GHz intel Core duo processor with 1 GB RAM, its just a regular Macbook). I actually BOUGHT Counter Strike, but unfortunately i dont have the right graphics card. So what are some games i CAN play on this thing? Not in-browser, actual downloads. FREE ones too. are there any?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Other than the scarce few indie games on Steam that you might be able to run on your useless Mac, there's nothing out there. Even if you did have a reasonable graphics card, there's only like 10 different games you'd be able to play without dual booting windows ( Which doesn't make any sense, why buy a Mac if you're going to use windows. You could get a windows based desktop for $1000 less with better hardware ).

• 5 years ago

Here are the two games: 1.Reclaiming the Throne: Reclaiming the Throne is the follow up to Protector strategy game, enhancing key aspects and bringing forward new ideas as well as a whole new grand campaign. Reclaiming the Throne provides a real strategic challenge and a whole new take on defence gaming. Play Protector 1 Protector 3 2.NerveJangla: Here are 30 level of nerve jangling fun! Are your nerves strong enough to help you get through over 30 levels of mini puzzle games and skill challenges?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.