I need help with my Kindle!?

Okay, so i want to use my gift card to buy books on my Kindle. Only gift cards. When I tried it kept saying I don't have a valid default credit card specified for my amazon.com use account. I dont want them to bill anything to a credit card. So i went to amazon.com and tried there, and it told me I had to put a billing address down. So I did. And the gift card is all redeemed. I have $25 on my account, and I STILL can't download any books! HELP ME!!

Best Answer

Got this off the Kindle Support site. I suspect you haven't done the 2nd set of instructions:

Updating 1-Click Settings for Gift Card Purchases

You are not required to have a credit or debit card on your Amazon.com account to make digital purchases such as Kindle books, but you must establish a default 1-Click billing address on your Amazon.com account to use Amazon.com gift cards for digital purchases. If you don't already have a 1-Click billing address on your account, follow the instructions below to add an address without entering a credit or debit card to your account.

To add a 1-Click Billing Address for Gift Card purchases:

1. Visit the Manage Addresses and 1-Click Settings page in Your Account.

2. Click the Enter a new address button.

3. Enter the address information and click the Continue button.

Set the address as your default by clicking the link on the address labeled "Click here to make this your 1-Click default address." You may be prompted to associate a credit or debit card with the address, but entering one of these payment methods is not required.

i rarely watch tv. you just do not get the same quality. i mean, try making walden into a tv show

Truly, there is absolutely no comparison absolutely....simply because watching television depends on the gunky creativeness of a TV entertainer who's main concerns are budget, popularity and ratings also to Hell with theme integrity, or, for example, anything truly creative.