Thing
Thing asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 10 years ago

Is there a way to swirl this caramel into my cookies?

I have a recipe for peanut butter cookies with a spiral of chocolate in them. I have a squeeze bottle of caramel syrup (the same kind you use for ice cream sundaes) and it's sugar free. This is pretty much the same thing i'm doing but with a different recipe: http://www.recipegirl.com/2010/02/18/peanut-butter...

I was wondering if there's a way I can also add a swirl of caramel in there so you can see a defined string/swirl of it in there next to the chocolate but not blended in with the chocolate. Any ideas?

Please click on the link so you can see how it's made and what i'm talking about. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

the only way i thought of was this. Put one-half of the chocolate on the edge and then the caramel on the first middle,chocolate-- second middle,and caramel on the second edge.Instead of doing only chocolate on the dough. Like "lines" of the fillings on the dough. hope it made sense!

example:

chocolate

caramel

chocolate

caramel

maybe when they're 2/3 done cooking but the caramel in it then put back in the oven?