Is Graphic Design the college degree I want?

Ok, so I'm a junior in high school right now, and I'm starting to think about what I want to do for college. So I tried doing a little bit of research to figure out what degree I want, and I came to the conclusion that I want to edit videos. Like make special effects and help create movies, I started... show more Ok, so I'm a junior in high school right now, and I'm starting to think about what I want to do for college. So I tried doing a little bit of research to figure out what degree I want, and I came to the conclusion that I want to edit videos. Like make special effects and help create movies, I started getting into the special effects stuff ( I use Adobe After Effects ) and I like creating and editing things... so my question to you guys is, what degree is that exactly? would that be considered Graphic Design? If so, does it pay well? Please help me figure out the answer to this, I really want to find out what I'm going to be doing in the future. Thanks!

P.S Sorry I'm asking this again, but I really need some good answers.