I am 21yr old student who has done nothing in her life apart from watching tv. How am I ever going to achieve?

How am I ever going to achieve anything in life if I keep doing the same thing over and over again. My family has always supported me through everything. I feel like a big loser. I want to change that. I want to develop my career, have a social life, be responsible. Be mature. I know the first advice which... show more How am I ever going to achieve anything in life if I keep doing the same thing over and over again.
My family has always supported me through everything. I feel like a big loser. I want to change that.
I want to develop my career, have a social life, be responsible.
Be mature. I know the first advice which everyone is going to give me is - to stop watching tv.
I am definitely going to do that but how am I ever going to be a normal person.
I have never lived in reality so far.
I hate to say this but If i became oblivious to my surroundings for such a long time and never saw the true face of anyone how am I going to survive?
I definitely know that every person of my age has matured and has had more experiences than me.
How am I ever going to become the person that I want to be?
Please someone give some realistic advice. Only serious answers please