have anyone got pregnant and wasnt finacianlly stable or wanted a abortion?

im not pregnant just asking and can yall tell me yall age please thanks and tell me how are yall now ?

Favorite Answer

I am 23 and 26 weeks pregnant. I became pregnant just after graduating university and have so many loans to pay off from that. I wasn't able to find a job and no one will employ me now that I am so far along. The father is on benefits in the UK (where I went to uni and lived with him. I am in the US now, where I am originally from). Needless to say, we are NOT financially sound. We considered abortion, we waited up until I was in the office at the clinic to back out.

We are doing our best, but it's so hard, especially being in different countries. My parents are carrying me financially until I have the baby and can work, but all my money will go towards the baby and paying off my loans. The father is trying to get himself on his feet so we can try and get a visa for me to come back. I don't know how things will turn out, but I know that they will because they have to.

I never once thought of aborting my children. I was a week past my 17th birthday when i got pregnant. My family told me to do it tho, but i did not. Even tho i was 17 i had 2 part time jobs (one through an apprenticeship through my school) was going to school still. I worked up until 2 weeks before i gave birth and that's how i paid for all her baby stuff. It got hard after that so I stayed with my mum for a while because i was not financially stable then, now my fiance works full time to support us and im about to start part time work now my kids are older, but when do we ever have enough money, people could always do with more of it! It was a bit of a struggle back then tho. And now i have a little boy to who i had at 19. im 22 now and they are 3 and 5 and doing very well and have everything they want and are very loved.

Source(s): mum of 2

I became pregnant with my daughter at sixteen years old,and honestly abortion never crossed my mind,but no,we weren't financially stable. I had her,and life was really really hard for a long time after she was born,and at 17 years old,I was working 40 plus hours a week to make sure that my daughter was taken care of. Stuff's a lot different now,and we are more financially sound,had a planned baby in July of 09,and I'm still with the same guy (daughter's dad). We're now twenty four (me) and twenty six (him) and married,have been married for almost 6 years.

I know you say you are not pregnant, but if any girls who are pregnant are reading this question, I want to encourage them to not be scared. You do have other options! Please do not kill an innocent human life, a baby, who has his own DNA, own brain waves, and own heartbeat. Don't let anyone else force you to kill him either. If you cannot care for a baby at this time, please consider adoption. If you feel alone and have nowhere to turn, please google "crisis pregnancy center" or call a 24-hour pregnancy hotline 1-800-395-HELP (internationally call 1-800-550-4900) to find help near you, and resources for financial assistance, adoption, and even living assistance such as homes for girls who have nowhere to stay. If you are pregnant, ask to see an ultrasound of your baby so you can see what he/she looks like. He is not just a "blob" of tissue, as some may have told you. Don't do something you may regret for the rest of your life.

I don't know if you would consider abortion or not if you are pregnant, but please don't! You may not know that after five weeks, a baby's heart starts beating http://www.justthefacts.org. An aborted baby might feel even more pain from an abortion than a adult would going through the same procedure, since a baby's nerve receptors for pain develop before the brain's chemical system to control pain develops http://www.abortionfacts.com/online_books/love_the... Babies can cry while being aborted, as this video shows http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNo_0cW-ek

Youtube thumbnail

. So please do not abort a baby.

I will be praying for you at this difficult time. :) If you have further questions, you can contact me on Yahoo Answers.

i got pregnant my freshman year of college when i was 18. my bf at the time was 17 and still in high school and we were considering abortion. we decided against it. we are no longer together but now have a 6 year old beautiful daughter. i dropped out of college and joined the mil. the father has worked at the same warehouse ever since. i think things worked out pretty well, and our daughter has everything she will ever need, including two families that love her.

• I just had my son on December 2nd. Never thought abortion. But we are financially unstable.unfortunately we are on Cal Works which is food stamps and cash aid. But my son is taken of, we have our own place and our son has everything he needs and more. I'm 18, 19 in February and my fiance is 20, 21 next month

Source(s): Proud Mommy to Jason Khaos