WWE Survey! WS Try it out?

1.) Who was the longest reigning champion of 2010?

2.) Who was the longest reigning WWE champion of 2010?

3.) Did this year Royal Rumble winner win the championship of his choosing at Wrestle-Mania?

4.) How many wrestlers debuted this year?

5.) How many wrestlers were either released or fired this year?

6.) Who had the best year so far? (It can be from any company; WWE, TNA ROH etc.)

7.) What wrestler has never lost in Survivor Series?

8.) Who is more hated in the WS: John Cena or The Miz? Memorable mentions can also be included.

9.) How long do you think Edge's World Heavyweight title reign will last?

10.) True or False. SmackDown is nothing without The Undertaker?

• .
    Favorite Answer

1.) Who was the longest reigning champion of 2010 - The Hart Dynasty's Reign as WWE Tag Team Champion for 146 days.

2.) Who was the longest reigning WWE champion of 2010 - Sheamus is the longest reigning WWE Champion of 2010 for holding it for 91 days.

3.) Did this year Royal Rumble winner win the championship of his choosing at Wrestle-Mania - Unfortunately no as Edge failed to win the World Heavyweight title from Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 26.

4.) How many wrestlers debuted this year - Counting Daniel Bryan, The Nexus 7, Alberto Del Rio, The Usos, McGuilicutty, Harris, Riley, Kaitlyn, and Kaval there's around 17.

5.) How many wrestlers were either released or fired this year - 25. (Kaval,MVP,Matt Hardy,Luke Gallows,Tiffany,Vance Archer,Jillian,Shad Gaspard,Jamie Keyes,Caylen Croft,Serena,Savannah,Carlito,Tony Atlas,Mickie James,Mike Knox,Katie Lea Burchill,Jimmy Wang Yang,Shelton Benjamin,Slam Master J,Kung Fu Naki,Paul Burchill,Shane Helms (Hurricane),Maria,Tommy Dreamer

6.) Who had the best year so far - I'd say The Miz had a pretty meteoric year in 2010.

7.) What wrestler has never lost in Survivor Series - John Cena

8.) Who is more hated in the WS: John Cena or The Miz? John Cena is hated more by the IWC its been 5 years now since the IWC's been hating on Cena and I have no doubt it will continue in the future.

9.) How long do you think Edge's World Heavyweight title reign will last - Most likely until Wrestlemania. I think Christian will win his first World title from his friend Edge.

10.) True or False. SmackDown is nothing without The Undertaker - Not really I mean theres still some other performers who get the job done with Taker out.

1) Kane, World Heavyweight Championship, 154 days, longest WHC reign since 2005.

2) Sheamus, 91 days.

3) No, Chris Jericho defeated Edge, who was the Royal Rumble winner.

4) Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, David Otunga, Heath Slater, Husky Harris, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Justin Gabriel, Michael McGillicutty, Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield, Tamina, Alberto Del Rio, Kaitlyn, and Kaval. If you don't count their time in WWE a few years ago, Drew McIntyre and Tyler Reks; they were both repackaged and their previous time in the company is not referenced.

5) Gregory Helms, Kaval, Tiffany, Jilian Hall, MVP, Luke Gallows, Serena, Vance Archer, Mike Knox, Matt Hardy, Mickie James, Daniel Bryan, and Maria are all I can recall.

6) Definitely The Miz, just look at all he's gotten just this year: U.S. Title, Mr. Money in the Bank, WWE Champ, Unified Tag-Team Champion, and so much publicity!

7) The only person I know of that has never lost at Survivor Series is John Cena; his team even won when it was Team Cena versus Team Big Show.

8) Sadly, John Cena. I don't know why, he's so dedicated to the company and is a very, very good entertainer.

9) I'd say until Wrestlemania.

10) False; yes, there is a big, gaping hole caused by Taker's absence, but it's still an entertaining show, with or without him.

• 1.) Who was the longest reigning champion of 2010?

hmm Miz U.S.?

Cena -.-

Edge? no i dont think so

4 i think without nexus that is

too many too count haha around 15 or 20

TNA- Jeff Hardy

miz? idk

8.) Who is more hated in the WS: John Cena or The Miz? Memorable mentions can also be included. Cena, i personally like the Miz

a good 4 months

true

1. Kane 7/18/10-12/19/10

2. Sheamus 6/20/10-9/20/10

3. No he lost to Chris Jericho via pinfall

4. 35 (Seasons 1-4 NXT Rookies, Alberto Del Rio, The Usos, Tamina, Tiffany & Tyler Reks

5. 28

6. The Miz he has one the United States Championship twice, he was one half of the Unified tag team champions

7. Randy Orton I was going to say The Miz, but he lost to Punk in a Triple Threat Match 3 years ago

8. John Cena

9. Until Wrestlemania, and loses in his specialty TLC to his best friend, and Royal Rumble winner Christian!

10. False Smackdown still has Edge, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, and my new favorite Alberto Del Rio!

• ?

1.) I want to say Dolph Ziggler with the Intercontinental title.

2.) I want to say Sheamus O'Sheanussy.

3.) No.

4.) I want to say 28 according to all the seasons of NXT.

5.) To many to remeber.

6.) I think The Miz had the best year in the wwe hitting the grand slam.

7.) I do not know.

8.)John Cena.

9.) Provably to the Elimination Chamber like The Miz reign will end.

10.) It's weird with out him but I am like what I am seeing put on the table from the new stars so I am going to say false.

Source(s): "YOU'RE EITHER NEXUS OR YOU ARE AGAINST US."
  • b.t.

1. Dolph Ziggler

2. Randy Orton ?

3. No

4. 26 including NXT and divas.

5. 30 + ?

6. The Miz

7. Hulk Hogan

8. John Cena

9. 3 Months

10. True

1. Kane

2. Randy Orton

3. Nope, Edge lost to Chris Jericho

4. I believe 10. [All of Nexus and former Nexus members, Alberto Del Rio, and Kaval]

5. 10?

6. Probably The Miz [Unified Tag Team Champion, US Champion, Miz-ter MITB, WWE Champion

7. Undertaker

8. The Miz, sadly [Honorable Mention- Michael Cole]

9. Until Wrestlemania

10. True!

1) The Hart Dynasty as Tag Team Champions

2) John Cena

3) No

4) 15

5) ?

6) The Miz

7) John Cena

8) John Cena

9) Couple Months

10) False.

• ?

1. Edge?

2. Randy Orton

3. Yes

4. Two

5. 15

6. Sheamus

7. Randy Orton

8. OH JOHN CENA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

9. Not too long, maybe 2 months tops.

10. True

Source(s): THAT WAS FUN!
  • 1-10 idk?