USPS Delivery Confirmation tracking number not showing up?

At about 1:03am on sunday i ordered something from gamestop and everything was going smoothly. Sunday afternoon i received the order confirmation, and monday afternoon i received the shipment confirmation. First problem, i live in a apartment and even though i have that on the gamestop order it's not on the... show more At about 1:03am on sunday i ordered something from gamestop and everything was going smoothly.
Sunday afternoon i received the order confirmation, and monday afternoon i received the shipment confirmation. First problem, i live in a apartment and even though i have that on the gamestop order it's not on the USPS shipping order. Second problem it's been two days of me putting in the tracking number to see where the package is or if it's left yet and it says "There is no record of this item."

Will it get to me or do i need to talk to someone at USPS about this?