Has anybody else noticed how wayne brady picks an enormous amount of black people ?

the majority of the lets make a deal audience is white so how is wayne picking a black contestant every other time?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

are you surprised?? Wayne Brady probably would have picked mostly black contestants on his earlier show " Dont Forget The Lyrics " if he had any control over who was being selected.. he controls who is picked on "Lets Make a Deal "

a black host does his or her best to make sure its " Balanced " or more black than not ... I hear racist statments all the time reguarding other game shows when not enough blacks or minorites are picked.. I always hear about diversity, on any tv show, but diversity doesnt seem to matter when the show is mostly black or has a black host...

• 6 years ago

Independently of this question, we noticed how Wayne Brady always seems to pick a black person when a car is the prize at stake. We ve watched the show every day and cannot recall even a single time when a non-black was chosen when a car during regular play (not the Big Deal of the Day) was the prize. We like Wayne Brady a lot. He is very talented in many ways, makes a good host, is witty, intelligent, has a great sense of humor -- but this practice of his in picking only blacks to play for the cars / bigger prizes -- says that underneath that well-scrubbed and well-managed on-camera persona may lurk the heart of someone who truly discriminates racially and might actually be a closet racist or bigot. The show producers absolutely should be made aware of what Wayne is doing (to the extent they don t see it or maybe even promote it.) But the viewing public sees it -- and it is not fair, causing us to think less of what is an otherwise top talent with supposed integrity. Thank you for posting this question and for the many answers which together have validated our observation regarding Wayne Brady s racially discriminatory practices. Corrections need to be made because this B.S. just is not fair. NON-BLACK CONTESTANTS MATTER!

• 6 years ago

After watching Let's Make a Deal daily for over a year, I definitely noticed a pattern. Every black contestant who is picked is always given a chance to win a car, luxury vacation or jewelry almost without exception. The very few times they were not offered a chance for a car, trip or jewelry they ended up being offered a chance to win a prize thats value guarantees them a shot at the "big deal" at the end of the show valued at over 20k! I also noticed that you will never see less than 2 black contestants on every show and this is without exception. I have nothing against this, just an interesting observation.

• 6 years ago

Regardless who is responsible for picking mostly black contestants, replace Wayne Brady with a non-black!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Supposedly contestants are picked by someone else other than Brady, but percentage wise, most black folks are contestants to juicier prizes than others from what I've seen. Whomever picks the contestants should pick them according to originality and best costume which would make the show more competitive other than "politically correct".

• 4 years ago

Notice he picks blacks very much when its a big price or needs a couple to have chance to win a car .Usually a lot of time a black woman is going for the big deal .I though most people did not even notice how Brady works .but people are catching on now .

• 5 years ago

today, march 29, wayne brady picked 5 black, 3 white, 2 Hispanic, and 1 indian contestant

• 4 years ago

Given the chance, blacks will always pick blacks. They seem to be more racist than whites and white people see this. Maybe the show sponsors should know if this doesn't change, we won't watch the show any more. The Price is Right is just as bad too. When they spin the big wheel, if you watch closely, you can tell when a braking mechanism is applied. To be fair, all contestants should be randomly drawn and not manually picked.

• 4 years ago

Watch everyday for 3 years, and if there is a "no zonk"game winner only it s a black person picked to play, guaranteed winner. Also if you go take a black friend to be picked if it s a couple usual bi - racial couple. And yes price is right is fixed to make sure a black person wins or gets to big wheel. The media and game shows think we are all stupid, that we don t notice. Everyone of the games are now hosted by blacks.

• 5 years ago

There is no question that HE favors blacks, this is absolutely disgusting for a game show host, I personally think he should be replaced,some of his comments to blacks are out of line,just because he is black he can say these comments such as'' UNCLE TOM'' if DREW CAREY said these comments he would be replaced or fired immediately,

this is typical of NBC .

AFTER reading some of the other comments the major big prizes are 90 % given to the black contestants, so HE and NBC SHOULD READ THESE REVIEWS.

Source(s): hicut44
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.