Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

How do you say I miss Venezuela in portuguese?

Brazilian Portuguese, please.

And how do you say I'm going to spend new year's with my family and then go to a party?

• Renato
    Favorite Answer

Sinto falta da Venezuela (if the feeling is to miss)

Tenho saudades da Venezuela (if the feeling is way deeper than it can be described, "saudade" is a very powerfull melancholic word, an unique portuguese word).

Eu passarei o meu reveillon (ano novo) com a minha família e depois vou à uma festa.

In Brazil, as in France we call New Years Eve celebrations "Réveillon".

Source(s): Im Brazilian

Eu tenho saudades de Venezuela

and

Eu vou passar o Ano Novo com a minha familia e depois vou para uma festa.

By the way, the difference between Portuguese spoken in Portugal and Brazil is very little. It's the same as the difference between English spoken in England and English spoken in the US.

Source(s): I'm Portuguese.