SURVEY: Do you think Sally Fields is beautiful and attractive? What do you like / dislike regarding her looks?

Sally Fields, the actress.

Favorite Answer

you mean the flying nun?

never really thought of her like that i guess she looks ok for someone of her age

How she is now, no she is too old for me but she definitely looks good for her age. If I was in her age range or older, I'd probably want a piece of that.

When she was in her 20s/30s, yes she was quite striking. She had this girl-next-door appeal, if you will.

I have nothing bad to say about how she was then and how she is now, except she is too old for me to be attracted to (yes there are SOME women her age that I do find sexy and still wouldn't mind getting a piece of now but that is very rare)

She has aged pretty well. You can look at her today compared with the 1970's and it still looks like her.

I usually think she needs a valium. I hate it when she does that manic crying shtick.