My friend has a pit bull chow and lab with a two year old?

My friend has a chow/lab mix, a black minature lab, and a full blooded pit bull. She also has a two year old daughter. Her and her husband live in a small trailer. Their yard is not huge she lets them out when they need to go on a chain then they come back in. She says there is plenty of room for her animals. My... show more My friend has a chow/lab mix, a black minature lab, and a full blooded pit bull. She also has a two year old daughter. Her and her husband live in a small trailer. Their yard is not huge she lets them out when they need to go on a chain then they come back in. She says there is plenty of room for her animals. My main concern is the pit bull gonna be mean? I admit she is a good trainer! And her dogs are well behaved but i dont know.. The pit is only 3 months, she got it for christmas from her husband. But dont they need more room? Do you feel like she has to many animals? I wanna say something to her but dont wanna ruin our friendship...
Update: Yeah I never said she was a bad pet owner, they have all their shots they get walked in summer time lol she is not a big fan of cold. For the ten years ive known her she thinks 70 is chilly! But anyways the landlord wont allow her to have a fenced in yard sadly :[, my husband offered to build one for her. I was... show more Yeah I never said she was a bad pet owner, they have all their shots they get walked in summer time lol she is not a big fan of cold. For the ten years ive known her she thinks 70 is chilly! But anyways the landlord wont allow her to have a fenced in yard sadly :[, my husband offered to build one for her. I was just wondering about the living space would be to small just wanted opions, i could never own that many dogs in a trailer. And the person who said there are no such things as minature labs she has papers stating its a pure breed but never got any bigger then maybe 30 lbs? hes only as tall as like a boston terrier little bit taller. Not the minature boston terriers but the taller ones LOL.
Update 2: http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/tierralovesherdogs101/?action=view&current=daywithjess020.jpg