Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Who Is Veronica Berti?(I know she is andrea bocelli's fiance but i need more!)?

I know she is andrea bocelli's girlfriend /fiance ..But i need to know more about her like her story of life until now??

I know it sounds like a stalker but i need this for an extra credit report i was assigned veronica!

I have already googled her!! i have done alot maybe someone can help me out if you know more or anything you think might help!!! Plss i need help!

Favorite Answer

Veronica Berti is an italian businesswoman and singer from the city of Ancona. She was born to Ivano Berti, a renownd italian baritone and is currently engaged to italian superstar Andrea Bocelli. Though they don't plan to get married anytime soon, due to Bocelli being a catholic divorcee, the couple lives together in Forte dei Marmi, a comune in the province of Lucca, Tuscany, in a 19th century Villa (former hotel) on the beach. She collaborated with Bocelli in two of his songs, "" for his 2006 Amore album, as well as, "Un Amore Cosi Grande" from the 2008 Incanto album. She also is part, along with Bocelli's younger brother Alberto, of ALMUD, Andrea Bocelli Business and Management Office

• Erika

Veronica Berti Biography

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): veronica berti andrea bocelli 39 fiance more: https://shortly.im/qWuC2
  • ?

I have recently fallen in love with this man, his voice and his manner, and am just starting to catch up with collecting his music. About a month ago there was a special on PBS which was awesome - it was an outdoor concert with interviews.

idk