Hank Baskett - MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!?

Ok people lets make up ur minds here. If Hank Baskett is soooooo insignificant and nothing he does means anything and he makes absolutely no contribution to the team he's playing on, then why put the entire Super Bowl on HIS shoulders?? I dont get it. I mean either he is a non factor or he is the man can win... show more Ok people lets make up ur minds here. If Hank Baskett is soooooo insignificant and nothing he does means anything and he makes absolutely no contribution to the team he's playing on, then why put the entire Super Bowl on HIS shoulders?? I dont get it. I mean either he is a non factor or he is the man can win or lose the Bowl - which is it?? It seems like people will be your biggest fan until you mess up then to hell with you, but make a comeback a do something good and "Oh yea thats my man" - if you are a real fan you have to have their back no matter what. If they HAD WON the super bowl would everyone be saying Hank won it for the team?? No - doubt it. And whether he is believed to be a contributing factor or even plays at all ther is no I in TEAM!! How does anyone know the little guy who sat out the whole game didnt give the entire team the best pep talk ever right befor the big game and caused the TEAM to win it?? We dont - we have no idea what contributions a player does or does not make except what we see and and no one player can lose it or win it. HOWEVER IT WAS REALLY GREAT TO SEE THE VIKINGS KICKED THE EAGLES A** TONIGHT! The Eagles got way too cocky and thought they had nothing to prove that they were a shoo in and the VIKINGS really had nothing to lose so they played for themselves and for the love of football and that is why they won. I just wonder how Baskett is feeling that his TEAM just beat the team who let him go.
Update: **FOR THE CONFUSED - Mainly about everyone saying Hank Baskett lost the Super Bowl and how no matter what team he is on he is insignificant and nothing he does matters.......**
Update 2: Joseph (and others) - I am not that gullible - I know he isnt a football STAR etc. etc. that is exactly my point - maybe I am just not getting my point across the way I want it to be so I will try again - He is Not a star - he is not the man that has the game on his shoulders hell he is rarely playing but that is... show more Joseph (and others) - I am not that gullible - I know he isnt a football STAR etc. etc. that is exactly my point - maybe I am just not getting my point across the way I want it to be so I will try again - He is Not a star - he is not the man that has the game on his shoulders hell he is rarely playing but that is exactly my point - everywhere I look everyone is saying how he "lost the super bowl" and talking so much crap about him making him sound like he is expected more of - that was my whole point in the end that give him a break and stop making it seem like he is a talentless loser because he is where he is for a reason and no he is no quarterback and if he sits out a game most likely is anyone even going to notice, and yes he is mostly famous for the show but he is famous and so people talk and what people are saying is nerve racking it is like no one has any common sense anymore. I am by no means misguided I just think everyone else is. LOL. No-really, that was my whole point an