Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

How can Republicans possibly think that Obama doesn't have a chance come 2012 for re-election?

If the best they can put forth is Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee?

Favorite Answer

We're in debt because of Republican administrations. Yet, Republicans try to blame Democrats for the mess we're in because they've failed to get us OUT of this Rep. mess.

Well, no Republican has ever provided a solution, but are successful in getting us into debt - so why would they always vote against their interests???? Missing gene? Brainwashed? Dumb?

I don't care which party you choose to belong to, but be realistic: The Republican dossier is rife with debt, less taxes for the rich, consistently asking taxpayers for money - with no oversight, and war is their passion. Not to mention they are against health care for all Americans, with no solution of their own. If you don't like Obama's programs, come up with a respectable proposal! Instead, the Reps. just bark down everything and anything. WE get nowhere....and that to their dossier.

Get a new agenda people. Whether you like Obama or not, or you think he's a bad guy...he's still the lessor of the evils and that's all we have right now. And if you're a dolt and think Palin has a chance at 2012, then you deserve her. If that's what it'll take to convince the WORLD that Americans are the dumbest on the planet, so be it.

Source(s): Me! Lived through too many presidents to accept the idiocy of the Obama haters.

Compared to the freak show you call the GOP he's Einstein.

What a bunch of pathetic losers. You have lied so many times nobody believes a word you say.

I'm sure you want examples, ok WMD's, death panels, Obama is a Muslim, he is not an American citizen, blah, blah, blah. The number of people you depend upon swallowing your horse **** is diminishing daily and the ones holding on are either racist or illiterates or both. It is plain as day that the Cons stand up for the rich and couldn't give a squat about the people. They amass huge debt and take away aid for the needy to pay for it. They repeat the same mistakes over and over again and none of you call them on it ex. lowering taxes creates more revenue and you kiss up to the mega corporations for example the gulf oil leak was a play by play retake of the Ixtoc disaster in Alaska caused by the same people and they repeated same mistakes but the Republicans didn't want to pee off a big contributor and they actually apologized for Obama's scolding. Now you are making noise about obama talking to Michael Vick who is a better human being than any Republican even though he was involved with dog fighting. He's made amends for his crime and came out a better person which is something no Republican leader has ever done. You kill the economy then refuse to help those in dire straits. Yes, I'd vote Republican if only you had to live under his/her rule.

Source(s): For the last time your childish antics are causing even greater harm to the country and you are more damaging than any terrorist so far because your decisions cause death too on an ongoing bases. I'm voting Obama again, he is the hardest working president I've ever seen, oh and I know he is on vacation, he deserves one.

Don't forget Haley "Citizens Councils Weren't So Bad" Barbour. It's like he's trying to live up to the white southerner stereotype by trying to white wash confederate history.

Next is Bobby "360 Million Dollar Sand Berms" Jindal. He rails against government spending while at the same time demanding millions of dollars for this pet project of his during the oil spill that not only failed to contain the oil but may have made things worse.

Then there's Chris Christie leaving his city without a governor/ lt gov during a mega snow storm + his colossal failure with the race to the top education funds.

Oh! I didn't think about Mitt Romney, I'm sure he'll be able to outrun the Individual Mandate he supported in MA when he was governor. Guess socialized medicine wasn't so bad back then.

Did I miss anyone? The Republicans have a field of winners, that's for sure.

• ICH8TE

Look at it like this, if you hate a man or are racist against him, of course you're gonna already have your mind made up that there's no possible way that he can be re-elected. That's the GOP's belief. I and many others NEVER thought that 'Dubya' Dumb@$$ could ever get a second term in office after all his DESTRUCTION on this country, but look at what happened!!!! He used his old John Wayne posturing and FEAR mongering to scare this country crap-less and it worked on all the wussies and they gave their votes to him a second time! The rest is history. What happened to all that "high alert" security chart mess that was going on when he was in office? It just disappeared and went *poof* right along with him when he left office. It's surprising how so many clueless Americans couldn't see straight through that BS isn't it? Pathetic.

• alnoor

It relies upon on how the Republican nominee campaigns. If he makes a speciality of what he can do to top the process our u . s . a .'s financial gadget - in a at once forward, concise way - that should open peoples eyes to the stark variations between him and Obama. Highlighting the place our u . s . a . has been broken via Obama's regulations will help fairly. i think Obama would be a one-term president.

• ?

Sarah and Mike are 10x better than Oilbama.

• Sean

Apparently you slept through November, the country turned predominately red overnight. I don't think Obama could get elected as dog catcher.

I agree. I will be voting for the Naked Cowboy at this rate.

Because the whole country will be tired of him and his band of crooks by then.....

I hear he may not even get the nomination if he can't win the party how can he win at all?