Carina B asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

After i straighten my hair, it frizzes up when i walk outside. Help?

I straighten my hair almost everyday, but whenever I go out, it frizzes up and it gets poofy. It gets annoying having to go back and straighten over it again. Are there any DRUGSTORE products I could use?

Favorite Answer

Are u using shampoo and conditioner for straight hair? I know some that say skinny or super straight help hair stay straight. Are u using a thermal protector spray? That could help as well.You may also want to take smaller sections and s l o w l y go down the hair. Doing it to fast or with to big of sections can sometimes contribute to the frizz factor. And yes the John Freida can help just be sure to put drops in the palm of your hand and rub together with other hand like your using soap then distribute throughout hair so you don't get to much in one spot.

Source(s): Hair stylist.
  • alisha

Well correct now you canmake definite you straighten your hair with person layers. So in case you tie your hair like you're striking it in slightly pony tail and simply slowly maintain straightening the ones layers it will have to paintings. Also, might be it's time you get a straightener that has a warmer temperature. Yes they're steeply-priced however you'll be able to uncover rather exceptional ones so they can final lengthy or even have warranties on them. Finally, there are lots of anti poof merchandise you'll be able to use. Such as there's a low cost $7 product that you'll be able to uncover at any grocery retailer, walmart, or goal. That is known as FRIZZ-EASE through JOHN FRIEDA there are lots of specific varieties in your hair kind. That will have to do it. Even you then might use a tad little bit of hair spray while your conclude simply wave it over your total head.

if you straighten you hair too many times it will get frizzy you can try special conditioner that says frizz resistant or something like that also don't straighten your hair but i don't blame you if your hair is puffy no one likes that you gotta do something about it trust me i would know!

try straightening shampoo and/or hairspray

also your hair might be frizzing because you straighten it so often (it might be damaged)

next time you get you hair cut ask the hairdresser what they recommend

john freida frizz ease at your drugstore.

use a frizz-ease product..