Dream baby name...sounds bad with last name!!!!?

I LOVE the name Lily, I have for a long time. My husband and I have a daughter, Tessa Jacqueline, last name Crosby. We are due on March 31 with another little girl. He loves the name Lily, too. But Lily Crosby- does it sound terrible with the matching "EE" endings? I don't LOVE how it sounds together, but I desperately want to use it!

I don't really love the name Lillian either.

Best Answer

No, I think Lily sounds fine. It's quite cute actully.

Good luck and congrats <3 :]

I don't think there is anything wrong with how it sounds together. I think if you and your husband can agree on a name that you both love, then that's all that matters. First and last names don't have to sound perfect together. Remember, since she's a girl... one day she'll be getting married and get a new last name anyway so her married now could sound better or worse than Lily Crosby. It's just to hard to say. I think Lily is an adorable name so just pick a good middle name and i'm sure it will all flow very well!! don't give up a name that you have always wanted just because of a last name. A first name is always more important and you don't want to regret not naming her what you both wanted. Hopefully the moment you see you, you will know that she was meant to be Lily. Best of luck!!

I am Thinking Lily Anne as two names sounds really good with Crosby

• Lily Crosby is fine. How many people refer to you by both your first and last name anyways. By the way, my name is *God, I hate it* Madison Mopkins. It sounds like the name of a three year old's pink fluffy bunny. Lily Crosby is fine.

Source(s): Madison Mopkins

Lily Crosby is fine.

i seriously honestly dont think Lilly goes bad with Crosby. but if you dont think its good then maybe Lilliann, Lilianna, Elizabeth, Leah, Leila, or Delilah. I think Lily Crosby sounds fine tho :) hope i helped

• Emily

Maybe Lila, Leah, Lydia, Leila

not really. Its sounds fine, maybe add a second name to it? like Lily-Anne?

• hippen

Our minds do humorous issues as quickly as we sleep. i does not in all probability examine to lots into it. I mean your ex remains on your strategies for sure and according to threat you in basic terms heard somthing approximately Bin weighted down and springer in the time of the day and your strategies in basic terms threw it interior the combination. As for nevertheless being in love with your ex in basic terms dangle in there i comprehend it hurts, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it gets greater effective. I went in the time of the same element some years in the past ( I mean it became into so undesirable my coronary heart bodily injury!!) and now i'm very luckily engaged. stable success!!!

lily