i need someone who knows ben stiller?

i need someone who knows ben stiller or if u r famous i wanna be a comedy actor but im in the uk i need to know famous people in the US because acting doesnt matter how good u r but u need to know the right people. i also u need to have visa.

the also u need visa parts wrong wat i meant to say was i know u need a visa i will get one.

Favorite Answer

What the hell is wrong with you? You say that to be an actor you don't have to be good just know the right people? Have you ever even set foot on a stage, or looked down a camera lens? I don't know who you are but from this question I can guess you want to be a "famous" comedy star, but I have to tell to tell you as a comedy actress myself - comedy is one of the hardest kind of acting there is. So if you think that just being able to name drop some famous actor is going to get you anywhere - THINK AGAIN.

And just knowing someone who knows Ben Stiller won't get you a visa, if you're going to ask a question please do the proper research...

Source(s): I'm a proffesional actress

It actually does matter how talented you are. Do you think if anyone here knew Ben stiller they would even bother with this? This is really pathetic.

ummmmm this is weird. You want a person with a visa who knows ben stiller?? Uh sorry unless they are retarded they are not going to give you their visa card #

Short cuts , short cuts, short cuts .... there are none. YOur killing me with this matt