What kind of exhaust would give a Honda Del Sol Si that "Need for Speed" sound?

First off, I know a lot about cars, I'm not just some random kid trying to tune up a car. I plan on getting different headers for 1996 Honda Del Sol Si and a new exhaust and that's all. But I know absolutely NOTHING about exhaust systems, would anyone care to explain?

The sound I'm looking for is a "rice burner" sound, the nice high-pitched sound that can be heard from a distance.

Best Answer

It would cost you about 75k to do what you want.

That is how much you would need to buy a Vette or something of that caliber. Because, lets face it, nothing about a 96 Del Sol has a "Need for Speed" sound.

It's header. Not Header's

I worked at a Honda dealership when they were making those and we called them "Dead Souls". LOL

That was the very 1st car to ever be bought back under the new, at the time, Lemon Law! The roof's sucked.

I had a blast working there, the parts manager had a 1989 wheel standing 9 second IROC-Z 472 big block Camaro!!!

Horsepower makes music, If I had that same 9 second exhaust on a stock IROC, it would sound like a dump truck with a hole in the muffler.

i love the del slo concept. the a million.6 vtec in it truly is a high-quality engine it truly is extremely economic. $2000 is a high-quality cost for an extremely low mileage one. my ninety seven civic hatch is decreased, i cant extra healthful the toe of my workboot below the rocker panels yet I even don't have any complications getting via snow so that you could be wonderful with a del sol. the rebuilt identify will void you from getting coverage from some companys so be in a position of purchase round for coverage. no longer particular why the roofs leak, yet new climate striping can help.

Go to your neighborhood lawn&garden store such as Lowes and purchase a lawn mower muffler. Don't forget the secret jdmtyte mod: have your little sister go with you and go "vroom vroom"

not possible: Need For Speed is just a fictional silly game