Hank Baskett playing Phili tonight!!?

I know there are a lot of haters out there but I am really rooting for Hank Baskett and the Vikings tonight - they really need this win not that it will make much of a difference statistically for the Vikings but if his team wins against the Eagles it will make me feel good after they fired him. Anyway - I was... show more I know there are a lot of haters out there but I am really rooting for Hank Baskett and the Vikings tonight - they really need this win not that it will make much of a difference statistically for the Vikings but if his team wins against the Eagles it will make me feel good after they fired him. Anyway - I was just wondering if anyone has found anything on if Hank has said how he feel about playing Phili tonight?? I am not really a big football person but have started watching to back Hank and the Vikings. He will make a comeback I know it and all of his fans turned on him at a time he needs the most support and when he really makes his comeback all his fans are going to feel silly for turning their back on him I just hope all the haters will ease up on him and realize **** happens, hes still a great player and with a little support he really going to go above and beyond what is expected. He is one of those guys that just when everyone thinks hes down and out he really turns it around and does something great - tonight is his night and if you read this by some off the wall chance Hank - dont listen to the haters - you still have plenty of us REAL fans out there who got ur back NO MATTER WHAT !! GO VIKINGS!!
5 answers 5