I can only eat two types of food, will this shorten my lifespan?

first off, i have anorexia, im not just a picky eater, i only eat these foods because to me, they're 'safe' and i know they won't make me put on weight or whatever, as for the last year or so, aside from vegatable soups that are very low calorie, this is what ive been eating and its got me down to... show more first off, i have anorexia, im not just a picky eater, i only eat these foods because to me, they're 'safe' and i know they won't make me put on weight or whatever, as for the last year or so, aside from vegatable soups that are very low calorie, this is what ive been eating and its got me down to about 80lb at my lowest.

well, on a daily basis for breakfast i have a bowl of bran cereal (the lowest calorie cereal you can get) and i use water on it, not milk. for lunch i might have some lettuce and cucumber salad or an apple or a pear, and for dinner i'll have some more cereal with an apple and a pear and maybe another piece of fruit if i don't feel greedy. i don't eat snacks or dairy or any type of meat or pasta or rice or bread. i only drink water which i drink tonnes of. i'm on antidepressents and sometimes i have a multivitamin. i exercise quite rigourously every day too and i never sit down unless i have to.

what health risks am i putting myself at?