Korean dramas like Boys Before Flowers ?

I like dramas that have a lot of conflicts, is funny at times, and they go to school. Also with cute guys, and the girl would dress up formal sometimes. Ive watched Boys Over FLowers ( I LOVED IT !) youre beautiful, personal taste, Goong ( Did not like ), Full house, and Playful kiss ( It was boring to me ) Thank you

Favorite Answer

My Nineteen Year Old Sister In Law (AKA: She Is Nineteen)

Mary Stayed Out All Night (Jang Geun Seuk from You're Beautiful is the main character)

My Girlfriend Is A Nine-tailed Fox (AKA: My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho)

My Girl

Oh! My Lady (Has Siwon from Super Junior)

Fugitive Plan B (Has Bi(Rain) from Full House)

Coffee Prince (Has Yoon Eun Hye from Goong. Also, it has the "girl disguised as boy" plot like Personal Taste)

Cinderella's Sister

Bad Guy (Has Jung So Min from Playful Kiss)

Source(s): Korean drama lover. :)

hmmm... does it have to be Korean?

I've watched the Japanese version of Boys Before Flowers (or is it over?) anyways... Hana Yori Dango...

if you like stuff like that... how about watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Hana Kimi)? I don't know if there's a Korean version of this one as well or not... but I loved the plot... it really cracked me up...

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hanazakari_no_Kimitachi_...

am gonna take a look at my list of Jdrama... and get back to you if you're ok with Jdrama...

Prosecutor Princess - please watch all its extremely romantic and cute. You'll fall in love