Why do I have to go to sleep at this time?

It's winter break...I'm 12 years old....I wanna stay up late....n my dad comes into my room at 11:00 saying that I have to go to sleep....he says they're is nothing good for me to watch on tv on the computer on the video games or on the iPhone......well I got in trouble two weeks ago cuz I wrote ****... show more It's winter break...I'm 12 years old....I wanna stay up late....n my dad comes into my room at 11:00 saying that I have to go to sleep....he says they're is nothing good for me to watch on tv on the computer on the video games or on the iPhone......well I got in trouble two weeks ago cuz I wrote **** you on a car with a rock.....n I did for a friend because that crazy stupid lady yelled at him and threw a shoe at him for no reason.....but I don't learn these things from movies video games or online.....I don't do these things just to be cool....I do things for a reason.....

i don't want my parents thinking that the Internet the movies and video games are a bad influence on me.....what can I do to prove that to my parents?