Looking for a good song to sing for an audition for ACDA?

I want to try out for ACDA next year and I want to start preparing now. First I need a good song. I'll b trying out for Soprano 1 so I need a challenging song that goes very high. I garuntee u that I can reach pretty much what ever u throw at me so dnt be afraid to sugest something out there. It would be good... show more I want to try out for ACDA next year and I want to start preparing now. First I need a good song.
I'll b trying out for Soprano 1 so I need a challenging song that goes very high. I garuntee u that I can reach pretty much what ever u throw at me so dnt be afraid to sugest something out there. It would be good if it was difficult and/or in another language.

If you also have ever been in the ACDA honor choir and have some advice for me, that would b helpful also. Some good warm-ups to try or any words of wisdom from others would b welcome.

Thank u so much in advance :)