Anonymous

Can we recieve any financial help in the state of wi.?

Been thru uemployment,state help, w-2 infact still going through it, I have 2 miner children. There is also my fianc'i n I who have been trying r hardest to keep up with soo many job searches. and we still dont even get a call of interest. we are recieving foodshare n medicare but we barely made it through Christmas we settled for 6 to 7 presants a kid. we have recently sold my utmost valuable passion. which was my most beautiful car. just to move, which was the best for my kids.we currently have an extra vechical which is unpredictable. its so hard to tell my daughter no so many times to do something fun, cause mommy has no money. i know n realize there r more unforturenet people out there. which i would love to help but i can not help myself or children.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

You will be interested to know that since you voted in Republicans in every state office, next July they will get rid of Medicaid known as Badger Care. They would get rid of it now except the stimulus money is paying for Medicaid and they are bound to cover people until then. 70,000 people will be off Medicaid. You might move to another state that has health plan. Maybe you still have an S-CHIP program to cover your children. You can look into social services at the county level for SSI and TANF which is help for families.

• ?

What you need is spelling courses. Tough to get a job if that's the way you fill out applications.