What does Saturn Conjunct Pluto in Libra in the 7th House Means?

I've heard that Saturn/Pluto Contacts will give you tremendous power; however, mine is in the 7th house. Does it mean that it can only be applied to partnerships and marriages? I was actually hoping to manifest it in my career.
Update: i meant tremendous staying power and energy you won't quit easily.

Thanks
Update 2: hi, my jupiter is in retrograde in sagittarius in the 8th house. They say 8th house is a lucky placement for Jupiter because you will be lucky in money esp. other people's money. A spouse's money or inheritance from friends and relatives. But I don't want to be just lucky with other people's money. I want to earn... show more hi, my jupiter is in retrograde in sagittarius in the 8th house. They say 8th house is a lucky placement for Jupiter because you will be lucky in money esp. other people's money. A spouse's money or inheritance from friends and relatives. But I don't want to be just lucky with other people's money. I want to earn it and be successful on my own merit and hardwork. So does this mean, I can possibly marry a rich man and be the one to control his money and resources?