? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What would you say to Rush Limbaugh if he was forced to listen and respond to a comment by you face to face?

Insults count.

Favorite Answer

I met the man once, and he is a very gracious person. Whether or not you see eye-to-eye with his political views, he is truly a decent human being.

As for what I would say to him at another time, is, "Thank you."

1. REPEAL the 16th Amendment!!

2. DISBAND The FED!

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc_-L4fyLUo&feature...

Republican since before she was born… and PROUD of it.

Limbaugh has very brittle feelings. Once he was guest-hosting a TV talk show in New York with a live audience and he got some very mild heckling from a couple of gays in the audience. I saw this clip in the documentary they did on him on Frontline. He got really upset, I mean seriously it looked like he was going to cry! They cut to a commercial break, during which they cleared the auditorium, and Limbaugh did the rest of the show to an empty house. Another time he was on David Letterman and Letterman asked him 'Don't you just wake up sometimes in the middle of the night and think 'Gosh, I'm just a big bag of wind!'? Limbaugh was visibly hurt and couldn't really respond to the question. He was never on Letterman again, or any show where people could actually say stuff like that.

He was even on News Hour once, as part of a panel, but when they didn't let him do all the talking he refused to be on that program again too.

In other words, through his entire career, Limbaugh has never ONCE been on a program where he took part in a fair multi-sided discussion or debate. He just gets upset too easily. I'm afraid if Limbaugh was -forced- to listen to me he would break down and sob like a little girl. 8^)

I have nothing to say to Rush Limbaugh.

• God Bless you Rush Limbaugh for being a thorn in the liberals side by telling them the way it really is

Thank you sir for exposing the leftists by using their own recorded speeches and answers to questions.

• ?

Nothing, maybe just throw a little water on him and see if he melts lol.

nixce resp from acehole,figger,anti black homophobe antiadipose,

,hafta lookit up in a dicktionary

ace,not likely in your fourteen word vocabulary

I would ask "How did you manage to become so insightful and wise beyond most of your peers?"

Thank you for being a distraction for all the stupid, obsessive little trolls that call themselves "liberal"!

Mr Limbaugh... it's a PLEASURE to meet you face to face.