Interior Design Portfolio to enter college. Help Please.?

PLEASE READ: So I'm a Junior in High School and this is around the time where getting ready for college is very hectic! I want to go to a University to Major in Interior design and one of the requirements to even be able to get accepted into the college is to have a Portfolio. I don't even know where to... show more PLEASE READ: So I'm a Junior in High School and this is around the time where getting ready for college is very hectic! I want to go to a University to Major in Interior design and one of the requirements to even be able to get accepted into the college is to have a Portfolio. I don't even know where to start and i'm very confused. Here are some of my questions:

1) What should an Interior Design Portfolio even consist of if I'm only 17 and have very little experiece in this area?

2) When should I apply for college? And what should I do to prepare myself because i'm very nervous and confused. (any website links on helpful info would also be appreciated.)

***PLEASE ONLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN INTERIOR DESIGN OR KNOW FOR A FACT WHAT HAS TO BE DONE. IF YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE PROVIDE THE SOURCE OF YOUR INFORMATION.*** Thanks in advance.
1 answer 1