Rune Factory 3- one of Rusk's requests-something powder to make sweets?

I've been playing Rune Factory 3, and I got a request from Rusk, it's actually my first request from him. It was off the bulletin board and it was about him forgetting. He wants an ingredient thats something powder, and is used to make sweets, then he says something about "if i had a pharmacy I could... show more I've been playing Rune Factory 3, and I got a request from Rusk, it's actually my first request from him. It was off the bulletin board and it was about him forgetting. He wants an ingredient thats something powder, and is used to make sweets, then he says something about "if i had a pharmacy I could make it with two apples" and I'm really confused.
So, I went to the general store place, and I bought, pretty much everything to test. First I tried Dumpling Powder thinking it was the one, but no, then I tried Curry Powder, no, even Flour just to see, no, so then I just started giving him everything I could find, but no.
So does anyone have any idea what the something powder is to make sweets, and how I find it/buy it/get it? And by just giving it to Rusk, is that how I complete the request?
Thanks:D and please, no rude answers:)
Update: I see, but whats a pharmacy counter, and how do I get one? also how will I raise my cooking level? I'm not even close to level 9
2 answers