What are some good books to read??? Please answer!!!?

I enjoy books like the Warrior cat series and the guardians of Ga'hoole. I've already read the harry potter series,Twilight, and the Percy Jackson series. But now i can't find anything to read. I'm mostly looking for books that are based on animals without humans in them. Thank you.

Oh and please don't suggest vampire books.

Favorite Answer

he Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by

Rick Riordan.

The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan.

Rick Riordan's other series called the Kane

Chronicles.

The Skulduggery Pleasant series by Derek Landy.

The H.I.V.E. series by Mark Walden.

The S.T.O.R.M. series by E.L. Young.

The Hero.comand the Villain.net series by Andy Briggs.

The 39 Clues series. The Cherub series by Robert

Muchamore.

Jordan Stryker - Bionic Agent by Malcolm rose.

Titanic 2020 by Colin Bateman.

The Thief lord by Cornelia Caroline Funke. The Charlie Bone series by Jenny Nimmo.

The Traces series by Malcolm Rose. The Henderson

Boys series by Robert muchamore.

The Power Of Five series by Anthony Horowitz.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney.

The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. The New Heroes series by Michael Caroll.

The Eager series by Helen Fox.

The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling.

A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony

Snicket.

The Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. The Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix.

Jim Butcher has a series that you might be interested in called the Dresden Files. It's got a mix of everything in it. I know you said no vampires, but have you ever read anything with Laurell K Hamilton? There are vampires, but as the series moves on, there are various species that play dedicated roles throughout. Uhm.... You might also try Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. Very good book about a girl named Door who's family has been murdered in what is called London Below, a world below London that no one knows exists. Not so focused around animals, but still a very very good book. Also try Christopher Paolini if you like something with dragons.

Source(s): My own book collection.

I loved the Warriors cat series, but I stopped reading after Silverstream died. :',( I really liked the Incredible Journey, but it's not s series.

The only one I know is seekers its about bears its from the erin hunter the one that made warriors (really its 4 girls that made them but they put one name lol) I never read the bear ones I am reading their warrior ones now

uh.... Maximum Ride by James Patterson... not the best book I've ever read, though... It's about these mutant kids that aren't entirely human.. They're part bird. And they have a talking dog! ftw

witch and wizard, by james patterson is a good story. no animals though, it's about kids taking over though it's pretty good.

• Jay

running wild by michael morpurgo :)

all michael morpurgo books are really good though.

Source(s): my source is my brain :)