Why do women hate video games?

I have noticed that women hate video games.They say they are childish and toys.I even heard a women say that she doesn't let her husband play video games.Why is it that women hate video games so much?I don't expect women to want to play video games, but what makes you hate them?Men don't care when women... show more I have noticed that women hate video games.They say they are childish and toys.I even heard a women say that she doesn't let her husband play video games.Why is it that women hate video games so much?I don't expect women to want to play video games, but what makes you hate them?Men don't care when women watch those shitty reality shoes and/or soap opera's.And if women don't watch those they obsess over celebrities and love shopping.We don't say anything.But i have talked to guys that said they're girlfriend broke up with them because they played video games.Why is that?I mainly notice it's women over 25.My girlfriend doesn't care that i play (though i'm a young kid.I'm 13.).But all of adults i talk to that play video games say that all of the women they meet hate it.Can everyone give me some insight?I want opinions from anyone.Especially women who hate video games.
9 answers 9