Unfair discharge.please read before judging.not like others im really innocent.?

I was sexually assualted by my nco who is highly known in my battalion. I was able to provide proof to my chain of command and they ruled in my favor.my husband also military noticed a pattern of reprisal and addressed i.g about it accusing my lt. Cornol of un fair treatment. I was flagged a few days later and was... show more I was sexually assualted by my nco who is highly known in my battalion. I was able to provide proof to my chain of command and they ruled in my favor.my husband also military noticed a pattern of reprisal and addressed i.g about it accusing my lt. Cornol of un fair treatment. I was flagged a few days later and was accused of inappropriate relationships with multiple superior soldiers.the twist to this is that the pfc preparing my packet was the only person to write a statement, I have never seen him out side of work.the big twister that around the time of these "relationships" I had a hysterectomy that previous month due to constant severe vaginal bleeding and pain. I didnt do it.i sent up rebutals but I honestly dont think it was submitted to our cornol.i get out in a few days what can I do?its a general under honorable with a re code 3.