Wade Barreh asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Since when was Trish Stratus a good wrestler?

Honestly, I never understand the praise she gets. She's terrible.

Fact is : WWE is real. UFC is FAKE.

• Best Answer

Okay to clarify something at a comment that insulted me how dare you compare Molly and say Trish was better than her excuse my french but what the hell Molly has to be one of the best ring performers( title reigns mean nothing when you aren't great in the ring) notice just because the division is crappy today doesn't make Stratus great she was okay and yes better than Maryse,Kelly,Rosa and etcbut that doesen't mean she's the best in ring skill if you want to see one of the best i suggest you take a look at SARA DEL REY AND MERCEDES MARTINES and we all know how WWE works just liked they screw Gail Kim over and made Maryse pin her and if you watched TNA and saw what KIM was capable of and saw her WWE work yep there burrying he rbut then again idiotic fans would say oh Maryse is better than Kim same ith stratus she's not the best she was charismatic but in the ring no she wasn't i hope i answered your question w eknow how WWE is with their women

Source(s): my eyes ive seen Stratus matches she's okay not amazing problem confront it

- Trish Stratus was always a good Wrestler. She was a 7 Time Women Champion during her WW/F Career. Although Lita is said to be the best Women Wrestler, Trish is by far one of the greatest Women Wrestlers in WWE History.

Never.

Trish Stratus was never a good wrestler. Sure,she did improve in the ring since her debut,but she still wasn't good,nor great the way some of her fans and the WWE make her out to be. She improved to being an average wrestler at best,and she needed to be carried by others such as Jazz,Molly Holly,Jacqueline,Victoria,and Lita in-order to have a good match.

It definitely comes down to how you view or want your wrestling. In my book trish was one of the greatest female wrestlers to step foot in wwe. Her style was unlike any other diva. Especially now the divas moves just suck now in wwe. U can't say the new divas wrestle better than trish cuz that would be an understatement

She was never particularly talented she just had great charisma. Youre forgetting the WWE is scripted, you dont have to be a good wrestler to become a champion in the WWE. You need to be able to act and have good charisma. Which is what Trish was able to do.

Trish was a decent wrestler, but compare her to the current diva roster. She is better that 95% of them! In my opinion, Trish was, like I said, a decent wrestler, and had the greatest mic skills out of any diva in WWE history.

• I've seen wrestlers far worse than Trish by the name of Kelly Kelly, Stacy Kiebler, and Candice Michelle. Trish was average in the ring, but she wasn't terrible.

dude shut the hell up shes a better person then ull ever be she is the greatest diva in the wwe and always will be get ur damn facts straight bro and if u actually knew something about wrestling u would know that there are more then 500 reasons to y she is a good wrestler and one hell of a respected diva

Trish Stratus was a very good pro wrestler and a very good Diva and Trish is way better than Molly Holly.

Trish Stratus was just good