Sibling set - need your thoughts?

I have a sweet little girl named Eliana Jean, nickname Ellie (Eliana is pronounce el eee ah na)

I'm expecting, and recently have decided I like the name Josephine nickname Josie.

Is Josephine pretty enough/feminine enough to go with Eliana? Does Josie sound a little boyish (dh's concern).

• I think Eliana and Josephine go together perfectly! Josie doesn't sound boyish at all, it's a much better than names like Ryan and Elliott and Hayden that people are naming their daughters these days.

Congratulations!

• Shey

Aww..your little girls name is beautiful awesome pick and I love the nickname Ellie :)

I really like Josephine, and no Josie don't sound boyish I have a friend named Josie and she's a girl :D

Eliana and Josephine compliment each other really well. Also Ellie and Josie make cute nick names :D

I dont think that Josephine is too boyish and Josie is cute. Maybe she'll be a tomboy :).

Plus, Joseph FEAN sounds good with Ellie JEAN

that is, so long as both parts rhyme with MEAN...

Best of luck, I hope you have a really healthy baby.

Those names go perfect together. Lucky little girls Ellie and Josie. Cute too.

I love the name Josie :)

Sounds good to me!

• Elise

SO Adorable! No it's not boyish!!!

I think it does sound a little boyish, which is good. :)

ALTHOUGH JOSIE IS PRETTY..JOSEPHINE IS NOT