Should I dump my girlfriend if I think her mom is ugly?

In a long term commitment, I would try to predict how a gracefully a girl would age when looking at her mother.

And my girlfriend's mother looks horrible for her age. She is fat which is fine with me. But she is also burly and mannish looking. My girlfriend is very pretty and feminine, but I predict she will look like her mom some day.

Should I dump my girlfriend or should I marry her? She gets half of her DNA from her father, so maybe there is a chance she won't age like her mother.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It does not matter who you marry, most people do not age well and you will both be old wrinkly and gross to the younger generations. Knowing that is a good reason to marry for personality and not looks. Everyone will lose their looks and you cannot predict how anyone will age. A lot of what contributes to that is also how you live life.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Rectar,don't you know that "Love looks not with the eye but with the mind"

You can never presume how a person would look after many years coz,destiny would have its way.

Accidents or sickness can change even good looks,though we continue to love them because of what they are for us.So if you truly love her,you don't have to worry your head on how she'd be many years after. I think you don't truly love her....so you look out for excuses.Your usage of the word "dump' reveals that. God forbid.... but......would you enjoy someone dumpiing you?!

• 10 years ago

When you love someone, you won't even care if she suddenly grows fingers on the side of her head. You definitely shouldn't be with anyone if all you care about is how they'll look 50 years from now. As if you'll be looking good yourself. You'll probably end up looking like Fat Albert for all we care.

• 10 years ago

well, the outcome of ones body is the way the person chooses to treat it such as fatty foods. so if your girlfriends stays on the right track she will look perfectly fine. these foods and others kinds of bad things people put in their body can lead to things such as black heads and allot of other bad crap. so just be sure you two eat healthy enough to maintain your bodies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

OKAY uh NO.

only because YOU might have an ugly mother, dosnt mean she does.

your mom prob looks like the inner a$$whole of your gfs mom.

Good Luck! :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

If you're worrying about that, then you might as well dump her. You don't REALLY love her if you're basing whether or not you should dump her on how she'll look like when she ages.

• 10 years ago

=( No, because relationships aren't all about looks, and you're not dating her mom, are you? If you like your GF now, then you like her now, if you don't like her later on in life, and she turns out to be ugly, then dump her. But, looks aren't everything...

• Jeremy
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Wow aren't you a d!ck for even thinking this nonsense...

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I want to throw acid on your face !!!

• 10 years ago

lol, think of it as an investment, is this something you really want to invest in?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.