Gran Turismo 5 or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit?

Which one is better? Need for speed has higher ratings but I do like the realism of GT5. Who has played both games and which one do you prefer?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit it has a bigger online player base, and the new "Auto-play" feature connects you with what your friends are doing and there time on there races! Also its a lot more fast paced. You also get a lot more diversity in what u do. You can be a cop or a racer with about 50 cars for each side. There are about 8 or so race types about 4 for each side. The game is also very challenging, But you can only customize the color of your car but the cars already look amazing. there are 3 game modes for online. The game mode " Hot Pursuit " is the most played with 4 cops and 4 racers. The tracks are ranging about 16-8 miles. Both Cops and Racers have EMP's (electro magnetic pulse's) to shoot. Spike Strips to lay down behind your car. Racers have 2 specific power-ups Jammer (jams cops power-up ability for a short time) and Turbo (better and faster then Nitrous). Cops have Roadblocks (do i need to explain this one?) They also have a Helicopter it will track down the racers that broke away from the cops and try and drop Spike Strips in front of them.

Personally i think GTA5 is really boring

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Need for Speed series is all the same.

I own GT5 and recommend you do too. Only thing with GT5 is that it takes a while to adjust if you've been playing other racers.

GT5 just got a pretty big update too just so you know. Like 600 MB I think

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Obviously yes this one best game.......

Gran Turismo 5

Product Features

Edition: Standard

* Build a dream collection from over 1,000 of the world's most exciting cars, from exotic imports to muscle cars and performance supercars, to customize, race, and upgrade.

* Travel the world to experience a wealth of real and fictional road, rally, NASCAR, drift and kart courses.

* Expand the Gran Turismo experience with deep and robust online community features, and challenge friends in the new custom race lobby system for the ultimate track day.

* New and improved modes include A-Spec, B-Spec, Photo Travel and Course Maker.

• 9 years ago

ok well need for speed was really good at first but didnt change much (except the graphics which still are nothing compared to GT5) so go with GT5 it's different and just plain awesome if you really like racing games. also sony (maker of GT5) makes really good games. so go with GT5 it's awesome

Source(s): played both personal choice
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

if you haven't owned a racing the I would say you should get need for speed, its way easier to get used too. If your good at driving games then get grand turismo because its very realistic and more of a challenge, but it is hard to get used to at first but after that its a great!

• meske
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

once you're a huge racing fan, easily GT5.. never performed NFS warm pursiuit.. yet NFS video games are frequently casual play. GT5 is a little extra 'intense' yet in addition exciting to play, and has extra sturdiness than al the others.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.