Ear wax stuck in ear?

Hi, i searched online about how to get earwax out of my ear, and people told me to put hydrogen peroxide into it. I had help with my dad and we put a couple of drops into it about 5-10 minutes ago. it got 4x worse. its bubbling inside and i can't hear a thing anymore through it. whats gonna happen? how can i... show more Hi, i searched online about how to get earwax out of my ear, and people told me to put hydrogen peroxide into it. I had help with my dad and we put a couple of drops into it about 5-10 minutes ago. it got 4x worse. its bubbling inside and i can't hear a thing anymore through it. whats gonna happen? how can i get ride of the earwax without consulting a doctor? thanks
Update: Extended : Will it go out if i don;t touch it. Regardless of the amount of time i have to wait, wil lit go out? please answer this