Is it bad for a dog to sleep on carpeted floor?And how to get my dog to sleep on her bed?

Will it cause joint problems in the future? My dog is now allowed to sleep out of her crate at night, she got a new bed for Christmas but won't sleep on it..she sleeps on the floor instead or else she tries to sleep on my other dog's bed(they got the same exact beds). How do I get her to sleep on her... show more Will it cause joint problems in the future?

My dog is now allowed to sleep out of her crate at night, she got a new bed for Christmas but won't sleep on it..she sleeps on the floor instead or else she tries to sleep on my other dog's bed(they got the same exact beds). How do I get her to sleep on her bed?
I doubt that there are many people online but thanks and happy holidays to anyone who is lol