Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why are CONS so worried about PFC Manning Yet calling blood from Assange?

Favorite Answer

it is because Manning is innocent.

What conservatives? I'm calling for Manning to be lined up and shot for espionage. Or at the very least sent to prison for the rest of his natural.

While liberals are still calling Bush a torturer..... of Muslims

Nobama is secretly choking a US soldier = reason soooooooooooooooooooooo many liberals celebrated Halloween during Christmas eve by wearing masks to social events.......... in shame

I'm "worried" about them both. They both deserve their day in court and - if convicted - the strictest punishment allowed under the law.

My political party is called the "sonofaguns" and our mascot is the reuben sandwich with deli mustard on the side all you no good, rootin' tootin' mother f(bilbo baggins)ers!!!

oh boy! circus dubstep!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1EkIfwOi0

Youtube thumbnail

my opinion in this matter is that PFC Manning committed Treason by stealing and turning over classified information, and mr.assange committed espionage by receiving and distributing said information